PRAYING GOD'S WILL | CONFUSED (1)

1. Praying God's Will

a) What should you pray for? Scripture is clear that you should pray God's word. At the same time, you must never forget that God is sovereign and that He is not obligated to a name-it-and-claim-it theology. God will always do what is best. But at the same time you will do well to understand that when you pray God's word, you are actually praying both the mind and the perfect will of God for yourself.

b) If you follow a systematic plan of praying God's will, you will see dynamic growth take place in your life. You will become the man God intended you to be.

2. Confused

Heavenly Father, in the beautiful and precious name of Jesus, my Lord and Savior, I ask you to remove all confusion from me. Help me to know that Your word says You are the author of peace and not of confusion and that I am to lean on You and Your word and not on my own understanding. Thank you, in Jesus' name, for honoring this my prayer. Amen.

3. God's Word

a) Proverbs 3:5-6 New King James Version (NKJV)

Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct your paths.
 
b) Psalm 32:8 New King James Version (NKJV)
 
I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;
I will guide you with My eye.
 
c) Psalm 119:165 New King James Version (NKJV)
 
165 Great peace have those who love Your law,
And nothing causes them to stumble.
 
d) Psalm 55:22 New King James Version (NKJV)
 
22 Cast your burden on the Lord,
And He shall sustain you;
He shall never permit the righteous to be moved.
 
e) Isaiah 43:2-3 New King James Version (NKJV)
 
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you;
And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you.
When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned,
Nor shall the flame scorch you.
For I am the Lord your God,
The Holy One of Israel, your Savior;
I gave Egypt for your ransom,
Ethiopia and Seba in your place.  

Comments