PRAYING GOD'S WILL | SATAN DEFEATED (4)

1. Praying God's Will

a) What should you pray for? Scripture is clear that you should pray God's word. At the same time, you must never forget that God is sovereign and that He is not obligated to a name-it-and-claim-it theology. God will always do what is best. But at the same time you will do well to understand that when you pray God's word, you are actually praying both the mind and the perfect will of God for yourself.

b) If you follow a systematic plan of praying God's will, you will see dynamic growth take place in your life. You will become the man God intended you to be.

2. Satan Defeated

Heavenly Father, my enemy is Satan. He wants to destroy me. But God, Your word is stronger than even Satan and that is what I pray. I pray Your word that I will defeat every attack of Satan in my life. God, please honor the praying of Your word to the defeat of Satan in my life. Thank You, God, in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.

3. God's Word

a) John 17:15 New King James Version (NKJV)

15 I do not pray that You should take them out of the world, but that You should keep them from the evil one.

b) James 4:7 New King James Version (NKJV)

Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

c) 1 Peter 5:8-9 New King James Version (NKJV)

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. Resist him, steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same sufferings are experienced by your brotherhood in the world. 

Comments