PRAYING GOD'S WILL | SECURITY (1)

1. Praying God's Will

a) What should you pray for? Scripture is clear that you should pray God's word. At the same time, you must never forget that God is sovereign and that He is not obligated to a name-it-and-claim-it theology. God will always do what is best. But at the same time you will do well to understand that when you pray God's word, you are actually praying both the mind and the perfect will of God for yourself.

b) If you follow a systematic plan of praying God's will, you will see dynamic growth take place in your life. You will become the man God intended you to be.

2. Security

Lord, real and true security comes only from You. I pray Your words concerning security for me. Help me to sense the security that only You can give. Lord, I thank You and I pray in Your name, Amen.

3. God's Word

a) Romans 8:38-39 New King James Version (NKJV)

38 For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, 39 nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

b) Ephesians 1:13New King James Version (NKJV)

13 In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise.

c) Palm 23:6 New King James Version (NKJV)

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
All the days of my life;
And I will dwelling the house of the Lord
Forever. 

Comments