PRAYING GOD'S WILL | SICKNESS (1)

1. Praying God's Will

a) What should you pray for? Scripture is clear that you should pray God's word. At the same time, you must never forget that God is sovereign and that He is not obligated to a name-it-and-claim-it theology. God will always do what is best. But at the same time you will do well to understand that when you pray God's word, you are actually praying both the mind and the perfect will of God for yourself.

b) If you follow a systematic plan of praying God's will, you will see dynamic growth take place in your life. You will become the man God intended you to be.

2. Sickness

Heavenly Father, in accordance with the perfection of Your word I pray that You will heal me of this affliction and restore my health. I need Your help and pray Your word for that important need to be met. It is in the powerful name of Jesus that I pray these prayers to You. Amen.

3. God's Word

a) Jeremiah 17:14 New King James Version (NKJV)

14 Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed;
Save me, and I shall be saved,
For You are my praise.


b) Jeremiah 30:17 New King James Version (NKJV)

17 For I will restore health to you
And heal you of your wounds,’ says the Lord,
‘Because they called you an outcast saying:
“This is Zion;
No one seeks her.”’


c) Exodus 15:26 New King James Version (NKJV)

26 and said, “If you diligently heed the voice of the Lord your God and do what is right in His sight, give ear to His commandments and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you which I have brought on the Egyptians. For I am the Lord who heals you.” 

Comments