SUCCESS GOD'S WAY (1)

1. Success God's way

a) True success in life comes from pleasing God. What pleases God is love. Since God is Love obeying Him is the way that we operate in the best form of love. 

b) Jesus says, “If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father’s commandments and abide in His love. These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full” (John 15:10-11). We enter into God’s joy through experiencing His love. 

2. Other Scriptures

(Genesis 39:2-3 NKJV) 
{2} The LORD was with Joseph, and he was a successful man; and he was in the house of his master the Egyptian. {3} And his master saw that the LORD was with him and that the LORD made all he did to prosper in his hand.

(Genesis 39:23 NKJV) 
The keeper of the prison did not look into anything that was under Joseph’s authority, because the LORD was with him; and whatever he did, the LORD made it prosper.

(Deuteronomy 8:18 NKJV) 
“And you shall remember the LORD your God, for it is He who gives you power to get wealth, that He may establish His covenant which He swore to your fathers, as it is this day.   

Comments