SUCCESS GOD'S WAY (4)

1. Success God's way

a) True success in life comes from pleasing God. What pleases God is love. Since God is Love obeying Him is the way that we operate in the best form of love. 

b) Jesus says, “If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father’s commandments and abide in His love. These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full” (John 15:10-11). We enter into God’s joy through experiencing His love. 

2. Other Scriptures

(Psalms 2:11-12 NKJV) 
Serve the LORD with fear, And rejoice with trembling. {12} Kiss the Son, lest He be angry, And you perish in the way, When His wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all those who put their trust in Him.

(Psalms 5:12 NKJV) 
For You, O LORD, will bless the righteous; With favor You will surround him as with a shield.

(Psalms 35:27 NKJV) 
Let them shout for joy and be glad, Who favor my righteous cause; And let them say continually, “Let the LORD be magnified, Who has pleasure in the prosperity of His servant.” 

Comments