SUCCESS GOD'S WAY (7)

1. Success God's way

a) True success in life comes from pleasing God. What pleases God is love. Since God is Love obeying Him is the way that we operate in the best form of love. 

b) Jesus says, “If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father’s commandments and abide in His love. These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full” (John 15:10-11). We enter into God’s joy through experiencing His love. 

2. Other Scriptures

(Proverbs 8:32-35 NKJV) 
“Now therefore, listen to me, my children, For blessed are those who keep my ways. {33} Hear instruction and be wise, And do not disdain it. {34} Blessed is the man who listens to me, Watching daily at my gates, Waiting at the posts of my doors. {35} For whoever finds me finds life, And obtains favor from the LORD.

(Proverbs 12:2 NKJV) 
A good man obtains favor from the LORD, But a man of wicked intentions He will condemn.

(Proverbs 16:6-9 NKJV)
 In mercy and truth Atonement is provided for iniquity; And by the fear of the LORD one departs from evil. {7} When a man’s ways please the LORD, He makes even his enemies to be at peace with him. {8} Better is a little with righteousness, Than vast revenues without justice. {9} A man’s heart plans his way, But the LORD directs his steps. 

Comments