GRACE FOR THE MOMENT | HE KEPT THE FAITH

1. Grace for the Moment

a) "Grace for the Moment" is a collection of thoughts that are inspirational. They are intended to encourage, to give hope, and to inspire the viewers.

b) Reading a thought can change the way you think about something.

2. Scripture Verse

2 Timothy 4:7 New Century Version (NCV) 

I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.

3. Thoughts

a) We sit a few feet from a man on death row. Jewish by birth. Tent-maker by trade. Apostle by calling. His days are marked. We are curious about what bolsters this man as he nears his execution. So we ask some questions. 

b) Do you have family, Paul? I have none.

c) What about your health? My body is beaten and tired...

d) Any awards? Not on earth.

e) Then what do you have, Paul? No belongings. No family... 

f) What do you have that matters? I have my faith, It's all I have. I have kept the faith.

g) Paul leans back against the wall of his cell and smiles. 

Comments