REJECTION & LONELINESS (1)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Rejection and loneliness

a) The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.” So we say with confidence, “The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?” (Hebrews 13:6 NKJV)

2. Other Scriptures

(Exodus 33:14 NIV) 
The LORD replied, “My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.”

(Deuteronomy 4:30-31 NIV) 
When you are in distress and all these things have happened to you, then in later days you will return to the LORD your God and obey him. {31} For the LORD your God is a merciful God; he will not abandon or destroy you or forget the covenant with your forefathers, which he confirmed to them by oath.

(Deuteronomy 31:6 NIV) 
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.”


The End ...

Comments