SEEKING GOD (5)

1. Seeking God

(Deuteronomy 4:29 NKJV) 
“But from there you will seek the LORD your God, and you will find Him if you seek Him with all your heart and with all your soul.

2. Other Scriptures

(Psalms 27:3-5 NKJV) 
Though an army may encamp against me, My heart shall not fear; Though war should rise against me, In this I will be confident. {4} One thing I have desired of the LORD, That will I seek: That I may dwell in the house of the LORD All the days of my life, To behold the beauty of the LORD, And to inquire in His temple. {5} For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion; In the secret place of His tabernacle He shall hide me; He shall set me high upon a rock.

(Psalms 27:8 NKJV) 
When You said, “Seek My face,” My heart said to You, “Your face, LORD, I will seek.”

(Psalms 27:13-14 NKJV) 
I would have lost heart, unless I had believed That I would see the goodness of the LORD In the land of the living. {14} Wait on the LORD; Be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say, on the LORD! 

Comments