SEEKING GOD (6)

1. Seeking God

(Deuteronomy 4:29 NKJV) 
“But from there you will seek the LORD your God, and you will find Him if you seek Him with all your heart and with all your soul.

2. Other Scriptures

(Psalms 33:20-21 NKJV) 
Our soul waits for the LORD; He is our help and our shield. {21} For our heart shall rejoice in Him, Because we have trusted in His holy name.

(Psalms 34:3-9 NKJV) 
Oh, magnify the LORD with me, And let us exalt His name together. {4} I sought the LORD, and He heard me, And delivered me from all my fears. {5} They looked to Him and were radiant, And their faces were not ashamed. {6} This poor man cried out, and the LORD heard him, And saved him out of all his troubles. {7} The angel of the LORD encamps all around those who fear Him, And delivers them. {8} Oh, taste and see that the LORD is good; Blessed is the man who trusts in Him! {9} Oh, fear the LORD, you His saints! There is no want to those who fear Him.

(Psalms 40:1 NKJV) 
I waited patiently for the LORD; And He inclined to me, And heard my cry.

(Psalms 63:1-8 NKJV) 
O God, You are my God; Early will I seek You; My soul thirsts for You; My flesh longs for You In a dry and thirsty land Where there is no water. {2} So I have looked for You in the sanctuary, To see Your power and Your glory. {3} Because Your lovingkindness is better than life, My lips shall praise You. {4} Thus I will bless You while I live; I will lift up my hands in Your name. {5} My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness, And my mouth shall praise You with joyful lips. {6} When I remember You on my bed, I meditate on You in the night watches. {7} Because You have been my help, Therefore in the shadow of Your wings I will rejoice. {8} My soul follows close behind You; Your right hand upholds me. 

Comments