SEEKING GOD (9)

1. Seeking God

(Deuteronomy 4:29 NKJV) 
“But from there you will seek the LORD your God, and you will find Him if you seek Him with all your heart and with all your soul.

2. Other Scriptures

(Psalms 119:9-11 NKJV) 
How can a young man cleanse his way? By taking heed according to Your word. {10} With my whole heart I have sought You; Oh, let me not wander from Your commandments! {11} Your word I have hidden in my heart, That I might not sin against You!

(Psalms 145:18-20 NKJV) 
The LORD is near to all who call upon Him, To all who call upon Him in truth. {19} He will fulfill the desire of those who fear Him; He also will hear their cry and save them. {20} The LORD preserves all who love Him, But all the wicked He will destroy.

(Proverbs 2:3-6 NKJV) 
Yes, if you cry out for discernment, And lift up your voice for understanding, {4} If you seek her as silver, And search for her as for hidden treasures; {5} Then you will understand the fear of the LORD, And find the knowledge of God. {6} For the LORD gives wisdom; From His mouth come knowledge and understanding. 

Comments