VICTORY IN CHRIST (1)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Victory in Christ

a) Christians are in a war, the good news is that we win. In all things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us, and gave Himself for us. 

(Romans 8:38-39 NKJV) 
 For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come,  nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. 

2. Other Scriptures 

(Exodus 14:13-14 NKJV) 
And Moses said to the people, “Do not be afraid. Stand still, and see the salvation of the LORD, which He will accomplish for you today. For the Egyptians whom you see today, you shall see again no more forever. {14} “The LORD will fight for you, and you shall hold your peace.”

(Exodus 15:2-3 NKJV) 
The LORD is my strength and song, And He has become my salvation; He is my God, and I will praise Him; My father’s God, and I will exalt Him. {3} The LORD is a man of war; The LORD is His name.

(Deuteronomy 11:25 NKJV) 
“No man shall be able to stand against you; the LORD your God will put the dread of you and the fear of you upon all the land where you tread, just as He has said to you.


The End ...

Comments