WALK WITH JESUS (5)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Walk with Jesus

(Psalms 119:1-3 NKJV) 
Blessed are the undefiled in the way, Who walk in the law of the LORD! {2} Blessed are those who keep His testimonies, Who seek Him with the whole heart! {3} They also do no iniquity; They walk in His ways. 

(Psalms 86:11 NKJV) 
Teach me Your way, O LORD; I will walk in Your truth; Unite my heart to fear Your name. 

2. Other Scriptures 

(2 Chronicles 7:13-14 NKJV) 
“When I shut up heaven and there is no rain, or command the locusts to devour the land, or send pestilence among My people, {14} “if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

(Psalms 14:2 NKJV) 
The LORD looks down from heaven upon the children of men, To see if there are any who understand, who seek God.

(Psalms 16:11 NKJV) 
You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.


The End ...

Comments

Popular Posts