COME TO GOD (3)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Come to God

(Matthew 11:28-30 NKJV)
Jesus says “Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. “Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. “For My yoke is easy and My burden is light” 

2. Other Scriptures

(John 6:37) 
“All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will by no means cast out.

(John 6:44-45) 
“No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up at the last day. {45} “It is written in the prophets, ‘And they shall all be taught by God.’ Therefore everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to Me.

(John 6:63-65) 
“It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life. {64} “But there are some of you who do not believe.” For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were who did not believe, and who would betray Him. {65} And He said, “Therefore I have said to you that no one can come to Me unless it has been granted to him by My Father.”


The End ...

Comments