COME TO GOD (5)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Come to God

(Matthew 11:28-30 NKJV)
Jesus says “Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. “Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. “For My yoke is easy and My burden is light” 

2. Other Scriptures

(James 4:6-8) 
But He gives more grace. Therefore He says: “God resists the proud, But gives grace to the humble.” {7} Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. {8} Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded.

(Revelation 22:16-17) 
“I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star.” {17} And the Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let him who hears say, “Come!” And let him who thirsts come. Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely.


The End ...

Comments