FOCUS ON JESUS (10)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Focus on Jesus

a) Look unto Jesus, the author and finisher of your faith. When one turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away. We all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord. 

2. Other Scriptures 

(Micah 7:7-9 NKJV) 
Therefore I will look to the LORD; I will wait for the God of my salvation; My God will hear me. {8} Do not rejoice over me, my enemy; When I fall, I will arise; When I sit in darkness, The LORD will be a light to me. {9} I will bear the indignation of the LORD, Because I have sinned against Him, Until He pleads my case And executes justice for me. He will bring me forth to the light; I will see His righteousness.

(Zephaniah 2:3 NKJV) 
Seek the LORD, all you meek of the earth, Who have upheld His justice. Seek righteousness, seek humility. It may be that you will be hidden In the day of the Lord’s anger.

(Matthew 7:7-8 NKJV) 
“Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. {8} “For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.
 

The End ...

Comments