FOCUS ON JESUS (2)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Focus on Jesus

a) Look unto Jesus, the author and finisher of your faith. When one turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away. We all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord. 

2. Other Scriptures 

(Psalms 5:3 NKJV) 
My voice You shall hear in the morning, O LORD; In the morning I will direct it to You, And I will look up.

(Psalms 5:7 NKJV) 
But as for me, I will come into Your house in the multitude of Your mercy; In fear of You I will worship toward Your holy temple.

(Psalms 26:2-3 NKJV) 
Examine me, O LORD, and prove me; Try my mind and my heart. {3} For Your lovingkindness is before my eyes, And I have walked in Your truth.


The End ...

Comments