FOCUS ON JESUS (3)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Focus on Jesus

a) Look unto Jesus, the author and finisher of your faith. When one turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away. We all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord. 

2. Other Scriptures 

(Psalms 27:3-5 NKJV) 
Though an army may encamp against me, My heart shall not fear; Though war should rise against me, In this I will be confident. {4} One thing I have desired of the LORD, That will I seek: That I may dwell in the house of the LORD All the days of my life, To behold the beauty of the LORD, And to inquire in His temple. {5} For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion; In the secret place of His tabernacle He shall hide me; He shall set me high upon a rock.

(Psalms 27:8 NKJV) 
When You said, “Seek My face,” My heart said to You, “Your face, LORD, I will seek.”

(Psalms 53:2 NKJV) 
God looks down from heaven upon the children of men, To see if there are any who understand, who seek God.


The End ...

Comments