FOCUS ON JESUS (4)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Focus on Jesus

a) Look unto Jesus, the author and finisher of your faith. When one turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away. We all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord. 

2. Other Scriptures 

(Psalms 91:14-16 NKJV) 
“Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him; I will set him on high, because he has known My name. {15} He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him and honor him. {16} With long life I will satisfy him, And show him My salvation.”

(Psalms 101:3 NKJV) 
I will set nothing wicked before my eyes; I hate the work of those who fall away; It shall not cling to me.

(Psalms 105:3-4 NKJV) 
Glory in His holy name; Let the hearts of those rejoice who seek the LORD! {4} Seek the LORD and His strength; Seek His face evermore!
 

The End ...

Comments