GOD GIVES HELP (5)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. God gives help

(Isaiah 41:10 NKJV)
Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’ 

(Psalms 46:1 NKJV)

God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble.  

2. Other Scriptures

(Psalms 60:11 NKJV) 
Give us help from trouble, For the help of man is useless.

(Psalms 63:6-7 NKJV) 
When I remember You on my bed, I meditate on You in the night watches. {7} Because You have been my help, Therefore in the shadow of Your wings I will rejoice.

(Psalms 70:4-5 NKJV) 
Let all those who seek You rejoice and be glad in You; And let those who love Your salvation say continually, “Let God be magnified!” {5} But I am poor and needy; Make haste to me, O God! You are my help and my deliverer; O LORD, do not delay.


The End ...

Comments