GOD GIVES HELP (6)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. God gives help

(Isaiah 41:10 NKJV)
Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’ 

(Psalms 46:1 NKJV)

God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble.  

2. Other Scriptures

(Psalms 79:9 NKJV) 
Help us, O God of our salvation, For the glory of Your name; And deliver us, and provide atonement for our sins, For Your name’s sake!

(Psalms 94:17-18 NKJV) 
Unless the LORD had been my help, My soul would soon have settled in silence. {18} If I say, “My foot slips,” Your mercy, O LORD, will hold me up.

(Psalms 109:26-27 NKJV) 
Help me, O LORD my God! Oh, save me according to Your mercy, {27} That they may know that this is Your hand; That You, LORD, have done it!


The End ...

Comments