GOD GIVES HELP (7)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. God gives help

(Isaiah 41:10 NKJV)
Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’ 

(Psalms 46:1 NKJV)
God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble.  

2. Other Scriptures

(Psalms 121:1-2 NKJV) 
I will lift up my eyes to the hills; From whence comes my help? {2} My help comes from the LORD, Who made heaven and earth.

(Psalms 146:5-6 NKJV) 
Happy is he who has the God of Jacob for his help, Whose hope is in the LORD his God, {6} Who made heaven and earth, The sea, and all that is in them; Who keeps truth forever,

(Isaiah 41:10 NKJV) 
Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’


The End ...

Comments