GOD GIVES HELP (9)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. God gives help

(Isaiah 41:10 NKJV)
Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’ 

(Psalms 46:1 NKJV)

God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble.  

2. Other Scriptures

(Hebrews 4:14-16 NKJV) 
Seeing then that we have a great High Priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession. {15} For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin. {16} Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.

(Hebrews 13:5-6 NKJV) 
Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. For He Himself has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.” {6} So we may boldly say: “The LORD is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?”


The End ...

Comments