GOD TAKES PLEASURE IN YOU (2)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. God takes pleasure in you

(Jeremiah 9:24 NKJV)
But let him who glories glory in this, That he understands and knows Me, That I am the LORD, exercising lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness in the earth. For in these I delight,” says the LORD. 

Psalms 149:4 NKJV)
For the LORD takes pleasure in His people; He will beautify the humble with salvation. 

2. Other Scriptures

(1 Samuel 12:21-22 NKJV) 
“And do not turn aside; for then you would go after empty things which cannot profit or deliver, for they are nothing. {22} “For the LORD will not forsake His people, for His great name’s sake, because it has pleased the LORD to make you His people.

(Psalms 5:3-4 NKJV) 
My voice You shall hear in the morning, O LORD; In the morning I will direct it to You, And I will look up. {4} For You are not a God who takes pleasure in wickedness, Nor shall evil dwell with You.

(Psalms 32:8-10 NKJV) 
I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye. {9} Do not be like the horse or like the mule, Which have no understanding, Which must be harnessed with bit and bridle, Else they will not come near you. {10} Many sorrows shall be to the wicked; But he who trusts in the LORD, mercy shall surround him.


The End ...

Comments