GOD TAKES PLEASURE IN YOU (3)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. God takes pleasure in you

(Jeremiah 9:24 NKJV)
But let him who glories glory in this, That he understands and knows Me, That I am the LORD, exercising lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness in the earth. For in these I delight,” says the LORD. 

Psalms 149:4 NKJV)
For the LORD takes pleasure in His people; He will beautify the humble with salvation. 

2. Other Scriptures

(Psalms 35:27 NKJV) 
Let them shout for joy and be glad, Who favor my righteous cause; And let them say continually, “Let the LORD be magnified, Who has pleasure in the prosperity of His servant.”

(Psalms 40:12-13 NKJV) 
For innumerable evils have surrounded me; My iniquities have overtaken me, so that I am not able to look up; They are more than the hairs of my head; Therefore my heart fails me. {13} Be pleased, O LORD, to deliver me; O LORD, make haste to help me!

(Psalms 100:5 NKJV) 
For the LORD is good; His mercy is everlasting, And His truth endures to all generations.


The End ...

Comments