WHAT DOES GOD WANT? (8)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. What does God want?

(Deuteronomy 30:19-20 NKJV)
“I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore choose life, that both you and your descendants may live; that you may love the LORD your God, that you may obey His voice, and that you may cling to Him, for He is your life.” 

2. Other Scriptures

(Romans 13:10) 
Love does no harm to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.

(1 Corinthians 13:13)
 And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.
(Galatians 2:20) “I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.

(Galatians 5:22-25) 
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, {23} gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law. {24} And those who are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. {25} If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.


The End ...

Comments