PRAYING GOD'S WILL | LONELY (1)

1. Praying God's Will

a) What should you pray for? Scripture is clear that you should pray God's word. At the same time, you must never forget that God is sovereign and that He is not obligated to a name-it-and-claim-it theology. God will always do what is best. But at the same time you will do well to understand that when you pray God's word, you are actually praying both the mind and the perfect will of God for yourself.

b) If you follow a systematic plan of praying God's will, you will see dynamic growth take place in your life. You will become the man God intended you to be.

2. Lonely

Jesus, I pray to You concerning any feeling of being lonely that I may be experiencing now or may experience in the future. As I pray Your words help me to remember that You said You would be with me always and that You are my constant companion. I pray Your very words to this end. In Your name I pray. Amen.

3. God's Word

a) Hebrews 13:5 New King James Version (NKJV)

Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. For He Himself has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.”

b) Isaiah 41:10 New King James Version (NKJV)

10 Fear not, for I am with you;
Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’


c) Psalm 147:4-5 New King James Version (NKJV)

He counts the number of the stars;
He calls them all by name.
Great is our Lord, and mighty in power;
His understanding is infinite.


d) Matthew 28:20 New King James Version (NKJV)

20 teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.

Comments