GRACE FOR THE MOMENT | EVERY CHILD HAS A NAME

1. Grace for the Moment

a) "Grace for the Moment" is a collection of thoughts that are inspirational. They are intended to encourage, to give hope, and to inspire the viewers.

b) Reading a thought can change the way you think about something.

2. Scripture Verse

i) John 10:14 New Century Version (NCV)

14 “I am the good shepherd. I know my sheep, and my sheep know me. 

3. Thoughts

a) The shepherd knows his sheep. He calls them by name.

b) When we see a crowd, we see exactly that, a crowd... We see people, not persons, but people. A herd of humans. A flock of faces. That's what we see.

c) But not so with the Shepherd. To Him every face is different. Every face is a story. Every face is a child. Every child has a name...

d) The shepherd knows his sheep. He knows each one by name. The Shepherd knows you. He knows your name. And He will never forget it. 

Comments