PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: PSALMS (22)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.

2. Pray Bible Promises

a) Psalm 6:1 King James Version (KJV)

O Lord, rebuke me not in thine anger, neither chasten me in thy hot displeasure.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that it is not good to be rebuked in Your anger.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that it is not good to be disciplined in Your wrath.

Lord God, do not rebuke me in Your anger, or chasten me in Your wrath.

b) Psalm 6:2 King James Version (KJV)

Have mercy upon me, O Lord; for I am weak: O Lord, heal me; for my bones are vexed.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You are able to have mercy on us.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that we are weak.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You are able to heal our infirmities.

Lord God, have mercy on me, and heal my infirmities. 

Comments