PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: PSALMS (23)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.

2. Pray Bible Promises

a) Psalm 6:3 King James Version (KJV)

My soul is also sore vexed: but thou, O Lord, how long?

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You may delay Your remedy to our requests.

Lord God, when my soul is greatly troubled, restore me quickly.

b) Psalm 6:4-5 King James Version (KJV)

Return, O Lord, deliver my soul: oh save me for thy mercies' sake.

For in death there is no remembrance of thee: in the grave who shall give thee thanks?

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You are able to deliver our souls.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You are able to save us for Your mercies' sake.

Lord God, return and deliver my soul, for Your mercies' sake.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that in death there may be no remembrance of You.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that in the grave, no one may be able to give You thanks.

Lord God, cause me to always be able to remember You, and to show You my thankfulness. 

Comments