PRAYING GOD'S WILL | TEMPTED (1)

1. Praying God's Will

a) What should you pray for? Scripture is clear that you should pray God's word. At the same time, you must never forget that God is sovereign and that He is not obligated to a name-it-and-claim-it theology. God will always do what is best. But at the same time you will do well to understand that when you pray God's word, you are actually praying both the mind and the perfect will of God for yourself.

b) If you follow a systematic plan of praying God's will, you will see dynamic growth take place in your life. You will become the man God intended you to be.

2. Tempted

a) Jesus, Your word says that You know how to deliver me out of temptation. I pray right now that You will now and forevermore deliver me from any temptation that I may encounter. I pray Your word in this area, and I trust You to do as Your word promises. In Your name I pray. Amen.

3. God's Word

a) 2 Peter 2:9 New King James Version (NKJV)

9 then the Lord knows how to deliver the godly out of temptations and to reserve the unjust under punishment for the day of judgment.

b) Romans 6:14 New King James Version (NKJV)

14 For sin shall not have dominion over you, for you are not under law but under grace.

c) Psalm 119:11 New King James Version (NKJV)

11 Your word I have hidden in my heart,
That I might not sin against You.

d) Proverbs 28:13 New King James Version (NKJV)

13 He who covers his sins will not prosper,
But whoever confesses and forsakes them will have mercy. 

Comments