ONE PSALMS A DAY (119-21)

1. One Psalms A Day

a) Find wisdom each day as you read straight through each Psalms in the Bible.

b) There are 150 Psalms in the Bible. Read it for the sake of learning and not for any other reasons. Say a prayer to God before you begin, asking the Holy Spirit to give you wisdom and understanding, then be renewed by the words you have read!

2. Psalms 119:161-168 (NIV)

ש Sin and Shin

161 Rulers persecute me without cause,
    but my heart trembles at your word.
162 I rejoice in your promise
    like one who finds great spoil.
163 I hate and detest falsehood
    but I love your law.
164 Seven times a day I praise you
    for your righteous laws.
165 Great peace have those who love your law,
    and nothing can make them stumble.
166 I wait for your salvation, Lord,
    and I follow your commands.
167 I obey your statutes,
    for I love them greatly.
168 I obey your precepts and your statutes,
    for all my ways are known to you.

Comments