ONE PSALMS A DAY (119-8)

1. One Psalms A Day

a) Find wisdom each day as you read straight through each Psalms in the Bible.

b) There are 150 Psalms in the Bible. Read it for the sake of learning and not for any other reasons. Say a prayer to God before you begin, asking the Holy Spirit to give you wisdom and understanding, then be renewed by the words you have read!

2. Psalms 119:57-64 (NIV)

ח Heth

57 You are my portion, Lord;
    I have promised to obey your words.
58 I have sought your face with all my heart;
    be gracious to me according to your promise.
59 I have considered my ways
    and have turned my steps to your statutes.
60 I will hasten and not delay
    to obey your commands.
61 Though the wicked bind me with ropes,
    I will not forget your law.
62 At midnight I rise to give you thanks
    for your righteous laws.
63 I am a friend to all who fear you,
    to all who follow your precepts.
64 The earth is filled with your love, Lord;
    teach me your decrees.

Comments