TRUE STORY OF DIVINE PROTECTION

1. Introduction

a) I met Dr. Chan 2 or 3 years ago, and now he texted me of his miraculous escape from death in a car accident / collision with a trailer and appearance of angelic protection in the midst.

2. True Story Of Divine Protection

a) Hi Tanny, I like to thank you also for your constant word and revelation on your postings for the last few years. Some days your posting have ministered to me.  I like to share with you my testimony of how my Mum and I walked away from a horrific accident.  I hope it encourages you and your family.

b) Basically, on the morning of 6th June 2016, my mother and I was travelling from Kuala Lumpur to Penang and I was the dedicated driver (my car reg. BJQ 8338), like usual we use the “North–South Expressway”, not long into our journey near Bukit Beruntung around KM421, where we had an unbelievable and horrendous accident. 

c) I was driving on the fast lane around 130 miles per hour next to the highway central barrier and on my left lane an extra-long trailer carrying 7 Honda Civics, was travelling side by side and seems to be speeding ahead of us, suddenly Mum on the front passenger seat commented that it looks funny that the tires of middle trailer seem to be floating or jumping, Mum screamed.  The accident was so quick, my natural reaction was to see whether I could sway or turn the car away from the trailer, my eyes fully opened to see or at least react but I was denied that as the front windscreen miraculously went white, I could not see through it, I saw the front and the side airbags being deployed then I heard a bang and it seemed the car have come to a stop.  

d) Both Mum and I were in shock and both got out of the car then only did we realized that our car has actually ended on the far side barrier on the south bound (opposite side of the highway).  The long trailer too also ended up on the south bound of the highway but flipped on its left side, the driver climbed out of his vehicle with being slightly banged up but generally alright.  I had a look around and realized we have ripped through the central steel barrier and ended on the opposing traffic, we were very fortunate there wasn’t any speeding car on the south bound lane meeting us, else it would be really serious.  

e) The whole accident created a 8 km jam on the highway and it took the whole morning.  We all had to make a police report at Bukit Beruntung police station, it was then that I met a driver that was traveling south bound lane on the fast lane.  The trailer apparently clipped the back of his SUV and Praise God, he also told me he changed his mind that morning to pick up his children else they would have been sitting on the back seats.  It was then he shared with me his dashcam that recorded the incident. 

f) Praise God for His Divine Protection and intervention in my mothers and my life.  After reviewing the video recording playback of the dashcam that it really sinks in the horrific situation I was in.  Basically, my car was sandwich by the trailer and the central barrier at high speed being pushed or forced through the central barrier to the other side.  If the front of the trailer happens to fall or flip on its right side, it would immediately land on our car with the 7 Honda Civic cargo it was carrying, it would have highly likely landed crushed and killed us.

g) Over the course of the next few days, the whole accident keeps playing back in my mind, I just could not believe I have survived the accident without a single scratch on me and no one died in that accident on that day.  I kept thinking about the way how the front trailer fell or flipped on its left side, I just couldn’t accept it.  I decided to review the recording and slow down the flame rate, I played back frame by frame to the point the front of the trailer hits the central barrier, it was then that I saw the Lord’s angels captured in the video recording, at the point of contact with the central steel barrier the front right side of the trailer was lifted up by several white angelic figures to ensure the trailer would fall on its left side.  I have included a pdf file with pictures of the accident, some pictures of the angels and the 19 seconds video, you can playback frame by frame, take a screenshot and zoom in to see for yourself.  

h) I praise and thank God every day for His grace and mercy and for preserving me. I hope my testimony encourages you and the Holy Spirit quickens you as you prepare for the End Times.

Comments

  1. We cant thank and praise God enough for His divine interventions.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment