DIFFERENT WAYS TO PRAY: KNEELING (6)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Different Ways To Pray

a) Prayer can be rich when it's simple and spontaneous. In fact, we can pray anywhere, at any time. It doesn't require lofty language in a sacred space. All we need to do is see our ordinary moments as the perfect occasions for communicating with God, then speak from our heart.

b) Here is one of the different ways to pray as mentioned in the Bible.

2. Kneeling

1 Kings 8:54
54 And so it was, when Solomon had finished praying all this prayer and supplication to the Lord, that he arose from before the altar of the Lord, from kneeling on his knees with his hands spread up to heaven.

Ezra 9:5
5 At the evening sacrifice I arose from my fasting; and having torn my garment and my robe, I fell on my knees and spread out my hands to the Lord my God.

Luke 22:41
41 And He was withdrawn from them about a stone’s throw, and He knelt down and prayed.

Acts 9:40
40 But Peter put them all out, and knelt down and prayed. And turning to the body he said, “Tabitha, arise.” And she opened her eyes, and when she saw Peter she sat up.


The End ...

Comments