THE OPPORTUNE TIME

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. The Opportune Time

a) On Sunday, 25.03.2018 early morning @5.30am the Lord began to vividly show me why we travelled to China on the date of 25 March 2018 as I was doing my daily routine brisk walking exercise around a small field near my house. I would normally walk 8 rounds for my routine exercise.

2. Representation

a) Date: 25.03.2018

i) Day 25 = 7 (2 = 5) ... suggests resurrection; spiritual completeness.

ii) Month 3 ... suggests divine completeness and perfection.

iii) Year 2018 = 3 (2 + 0 + 1) and 8 ... suggests divine completeness and perfection and new beginnings.

b) Time: 5.30am = 8 (5 + 3 + 0) ... suggests new beginnings.

3. Why?

a) Because it is about resurrecting our dreams, our desires, our hope, our faith, our love for the Lord Jesus Christ.

Revelation 2:2-4 
2 “I know your works, your labor, your patience, and that you cannot bear those who are evil. And you have tested those who say they are apostles and are not, and have found them liars; 3 and you have persevered and have patience, and have labored for My name’s sake and have not become weary. 4 Nevertheless I have this against you, that you have left your first love.

b) Because it has a divine touch that completes in perfecton whatever our hearts have decided and set to do for the Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Samuel 10:26 
26 And Saul also went home to Gibeah; and valiant men went with him, whose hearts God had touched.

Daniel 10:10 
10 Suddenly, a hand touched me, which made me tremble on my knees and on the palms of my hands.

Psalm 104:32 
32 He looks on the earth, and it trembles;
He touches the hills, and they smoke.

c) Because doors may unexpectedly be opened to give us the opportunities for the fulfillment of whatever the Lord Jesus Christ has for us. They are new every morning ... new beginnings, new orders, new births.

Lamentations 3:22-23  
22 Through the Lord’s mercies we are not consumed,
Because His compassions fail not.
23 They are new every morning;
Great is Your faithfulness.


The End ...

Comments