DREAM HAS A PURPOSE
Acts 2:17 (King James Version)
17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
@1. 0ne Thousand Singapore Dollars
a) On 21 January 2022, my China pastor friend texted me that he would send 1000 Singapore dollars to me. I had not asked him for it. In actual fact, I was pondering on the purpose for this love gift. My China pastor friend didn't mention anything about the money he sent.
b) The exchange conversion rate in Malaysian Ringgit was 3000+ at that time and it was exactly one way flight ticket to New Zealand.
c) My second son and his family had already migrated to New Zealand and he had been calling my wife and I to go there to be with them. Thus, we made up our mind with the intention of going before year end.
@2. A Dream Came
a) On Wednesday, 11 May 2022 morning, I woke up with a dream, feeling satisfied, comforted, and having a sense of peace.
b) In my dream, I was doing some sort of project paper for my college examination. Besides me, there were others too. It was like in a college setting where a lady class teacher was monitoring the whole process. In the end, I submitted my examination project paper.
c) I could see my examination project paper being circulated to other students for them to see. It seemed the lady class teacher was amongst them in the midst. It would appear my examination project paper was rated top amongst all other submissions. That's why I could see why my examination project paper was being circulated to other students.
d) Then a young student girl wanted to know how I did my examination project paper. It would seem that the lady class teacher referred her to me as the lady class teacher was actually interpreting for her.
e) Then, I could hear a man's voice from my back. I turned around and could see the man's face. His face looked young but actually he was very old in age. This man was the student girl's parent. Then, I saw another lady's face. She too looked young and actually she was very old in age. This lady could be the man's wife. Then, I remembered my wife doing beauty products and thought of introducing her to both of them.
f) Then, I saw their family members in the scene. The little boys and their other elders. I tried to ask them where they were from. They indicated " Taiwanese." Then, I woke up, feeling satisfied, comforted, and having a sense of peace.
@3. Asking For Dream Interpretations
a) On the same day, I sent out my dream to my family, seeking for any interpretations for my dream.
b) My sister, Lynette responded:
"Dream can be a projection of the inner need of the dreamer OR prophetic in nature. Mostly is the first. I do not know but you need to ask God yourself."
@4. Dream Has A Purpose
a) Then, I sought the Lord for the purpose for the dream.
b) On 12 May 2022 morning prayer, I sensed that the family in my dream may come from New Zealand and I felt that there would be something the Lord wanted me to do. Now I realized why my China pastor friend sent me the money.
c) And, I am looking forward to see what God can do! Praise the Lord!

Comments
Post a Comment