REVELATION EVENTS | SEEING GOD FACE TO FACE

0. Introduction

a) Let's look at one of the events in Revelation described elsewhere in the Bible.

1. Event

a) We will see God face to face.

2. Revelation reference: 22:3-5

i) 3 And there shall be no more curse, but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it, and His servants shall serve Him. 4 They shall see His face, and His name shall be on their foreheads. 5 There shall be no night there: They need no lamp nor light of the sun, for the Lord God gives them light. And they shall reign forever and ever. (Revelation 22:3-5 NKJV)

3. Other reference: 1 Corinthians 13:11-12

a) 11 When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things. 12 For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known. (1 Corinthians 13:11-12 NKJV) 

Comments