ABOUT ANGELS (2)

1. Bible Verses and Quotes

a) There are many different depictions of angels in the world today. We are fascinated by the idea of heavenly beings and it's not hard to find jewelry, art, or even garden decorations with tiny baby cherub or elegant beings. Many of us would be surprised to see what the Bible has to say about angels! These Bible verses about angels will give you a true picture of these heavenly beings.

Matthew 22:30 
At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven.

2 Samuel 14:17
"And now your servant says, 'May the word of my lord the king bring me rest, for my lord the king is like an angel of God in discerning good and evil. May the LORD your God be with you.' "

Luke 15:10
In the same way, I tell you, there is rejoicing in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents."

Revelation 14:6
Then I saw another angel flying in midair, and he had the eternal gospel to proclaim to those who live on the earth--to every nation, tribe, language and people.

Job 4:15-18
A spirit glided past my face, and the hair on my body stood on end.  It stopped, but I could not tell what it was. A form stood before my eyes, and I heard a hushed voice:  'Can a mortal be more righteous than God? Can a man be more pure than his Maker?  If God places no trust in his servants, if he charges his angels with error. 

Comments