PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: PSALMS (75)

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.

2. Pray Bible Promises

a) Psalm 17:3 King James Version (KJV)

Thou hast proved mine heart; thou hast visited me in the night; thou hast tried me, and shalt find nothing; I am purposed that my mouth shall not transgress.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You examine people's hearts.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You visit people in the night.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You try people.

Lord God, give me a heart you can examine without fault.

Lord God, prove my heart, visit me in the night, and try me.

Lord God, cause my mouth to not transgress.

b) Psalm 17:4 King James Version (KJV)

Concerning the works of men, by the word of thy lips I have kept me from the paths of the destroyer.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that sinful practices, are the paths of the destroyer.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that by the words of Your lips, You  keep us from sinful practices.

Lord God, by the words of Your lips, keep me from the paths of the destroyer.


 
The End ...

Comments