SEE, I AM DOING A NEW THING!

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. See, I Am Doing A New Thing!

Isaiah 43:18-19 
18 “Do not remember the former things,
Nor consider the things of old.
19 Behold, I will do a new thing,
Now it shall spring forth;
Shall you not know it?
I will even make a road in the wilderness
And rivers in the desert.

a) Last night I slept early and woke up very early on the next day (01.02.2018) @ 0.40 am with a lingering thought in my mind.

i) 2018 can be represented 201 = 21 (removing 0) = 3 x 7 = triple 7 and 8. It suggests more than sure completion and the beginning of the new. 

@1. Old things are passed away and all things become new (2 Corinthians 5:17). 

@2. The "freezing" of sickness and death and the birthing of a new life (John 10:10). 

b) God's divine tasks for the release of new beginnings; new things; new ideas; new insights etc... For that reason, seek and ask God in this season so as not to miss His perfect Will.

Matthew 7:7-12 
7 “Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened. 9 Or what man is there among you who, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone? 10 Or if he asks for a fish, will he give him a serpent? 11 If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask Him! 12 Therefore, whatever you want men to do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.


The End ...

Comments