THE AMAZING ANION FIBERS: TESTIMONIAL (35)

1. Anions

a) Many people do not understand the role or functions of anion fiber. They kind of know something about it but really know nothing.

b) There are 8 major health benefits of anions:

@1. Revitalizing the cells.
@2. Slowing down the aging process.
@3. Managing the allergies.
@4. Improving the cleansing process in the blood for better circulation.
@5. Boosting the immune power.
@6. Regulating autonomic nervous system and lifting stress.
@7. Enhancing metabolic functions.
@8. Others like having a calming effect, improving quality of sleep, increasing appetite, controlling blood pressure, reducing fatigue, and inspiring the person.

ii) All these are 60 years of anion research showed health improvement and disease prevention.

c) Here is one of the many cases that may clear some doubts that you may have.

2. Testimonial

a) Case 35: Hysteromyoma, Nervous System Maladjustment.

i) I lived in Brazil for six years and had profuse uterine bleeding. I moved to St. Paul and my health worsened. I then took medication for half a year and my health still did not improve. When I was examined, the diagnosis was a uterine tumor. After an operation in Taiwan, my doctor said it was nervous system maladjustment. When I heard about Teviron products, I did not believe the claims but after wearing the clothing my health improved and the white hairs on my head gradually turned black. My husband got acupuncture, cupping, bathed in hot spring baths and cold spring baths to improve the pain in his knee, took calcium tablets and vitamins; but he did this to no avail. After using the knee pad for a week, he has not had any pain for the last three months. This has been unbelievable good luck for us. It also gave us a chance to be able to help other people who need to improve their health.

3. Contact Reference

a) Anion fibers are now available in underwear, beddings, eye masks, neck / knee / ankle braces, hats, and socks... you name it! Protect and energize all key body parts and give yourself premium health! (Please note that this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases even though it has some amazing effects).

b) If you are keen to know more, please get in touch with me:

Name: Ms Lynn Choy

Mobile: +6018 203 8380

Email: thaklin@hotmail.com

c) Thank you!

Comments