GOD IS LOOKING FORWARD TO SPENDING ETERNITY WITH US

(Message by Tanny Keng)

1. God’s Thoughts Toward Us

a) God’s own Word, the Bible, shows what an immense care God has for His whole creation, and especially for each one of us people individually. He cares for us, has a plan for us, will not forsake us, and wants us to spend eternity with Him! Here is a selection of verses about God’s thoughts toward us.

2. God Is Looking Forward To Spending Eternity With Us

a) “For God so loved that world that He gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.” (John 3:16)

b) “But now having been set free from sin, and having become slaves of God, you have your fruit to holiness, and the end, everlasting life.” (Romans 6:22)

c) “… but whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst. But the water that I shall give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life.” (John 4:14)

d) “In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.” (John 14:2-3)

e) “Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.” (Revelation 21:3-4)

Comments