ARE WE "THE THREE STOOGES"?

1. Are We "The Three Stooges"?

a) Are we "The Three Stooges" or true servants of Christ? This is a good question that requires our honest evaluation of ourselves. 

b) What does the Bible say?

a) Proverbs 29:25 TLB
"[25] Fear of man is a dangerous trap, but to trust in God means safety."

b) Isaiah 51:7 TLB
"[7] Listen to me, you who know the right from wrong and cherish my laws in your hearts: don't be afraid of people's scorn or their slanderous talk."

c) 1 Samuel 15:24 TLB
"[24] I have sinned," Saul finally admitted. "Yes, I have disobeyed your instructions and the command of the Lord, for I was afraid of the people and did what they demanded."

d) Deuteronomy 1:17 TLB
"[17] When giving your decisions,' I told them, 'never favor a man because he is rich; be fair to great and small alike. Don't fear their displeasure, for you are judging in the place of God. Bring me any cases too difficult for you, and I will handle them."

e) Galatians 1:10 TLB
"[10] You can see that I am not trying to please you by sweet talk and flattery; no, I am trying to please God. If I were still trying to please men I could not be Christ's servant."

Comments