ABOUT OVERCOMING (1)

1. Bible Verses and Quotes

a) Overcoming anxieties, worries, trials and tribulations can be difficult, but there are many Scriptures about overcoming anything that comes in your way in your walk with the Lord. 

Psalms 27:1
The LORD is my light and my salvation-- whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life-- of whom shall I be afraid?

Isaiah 41:13
For I am the LORD, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you.

Ecclesiastes 7:9
Do not be quickly provoked in your spirit, for anger resides in the lap of fools.

2 Timothy 2:23-24
Don't have anything to do with foolish and stupid arguments, because you know they produce quarrels.  And the Lord's servant must not quarrel; instead, he must be kind to everyone, able to teach, not resentful. 

Comments