ABOUT FREEDOM (2)

1. Bible Verses and Quotes

a) Christians have freedom over sin and darkness when we follow Christ, so learn and memorize verses about freedom in Christ Jesus. 

Ephesians 3:12
Because of Christ and our faith in him, we can now come fearlessly into God's presence, assured of his glad welcome.

Psalm 119:45
I will walk in freedom, for I have devoted myself to your commandments.

Psalm 118:5
In my distress I prayed to the LORD, and the LORD answered me and rescued me.

Acts 13:38-39
"Brothers, listen! In this man Jesus there is forgiveness for your sins.  Everyone who believes in him is freed from all guilt and declared right with God -- something the Jewish law could never do.

Romans 6:22
But now you are free from the power of sin and have become slaves of God. Now you do those things that lead to holiness and result in eternal life.

1 Peter 2:16
You are not slaves; you are free. But your freedom is not an excuse to do evil. You are free to live as God's slaves. 

Comments