PRAY BIBLE PROMISES: PROVERBS (88)


1. Bible Prayers

a) There is no best prayer known other than to pray accordingly to His Word. This is one sure way of experiencing what His Word says in our lives as we identify and agree with what He has said in His Word.

b) There are more than 7,200 prayers in the Bible. Below are some  examples that you may want to use by yourself, in a group, or be creative and pass along ways others may be able to use it.

2. Pray Bible Promises

a) Proverbs 8:19 King James Version (KJV)

19 My fruit is better than gold, yea, than fine gold; and my revenue than choice silver.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that Your fruit is better than fine gold, and Your revenue is better than choice silver.

b) Proverbs 8:20-21 King James Version (KJV)

20 I lead in the way of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of judgment:

21 That I may cause those that love me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures.

Lord God, thank You for Your truth, that You lead in the way of righteousness, and along the paths of judgment, that You may cause those who love You to inherit substance, and You will fill their treasures.

Lord God, let me walk with You in the way of righteousness, and in the paths of justice. As I walk along the paths You would have me walk, You are kind to grant me an inheritance, and to fill my treasure.

Comments