ABOUT REST (2)

1. Bible Verses and Quotes

a) Rest is important to your spiritual walk with the Lord, and many Christians today don’t appreciate the value of rest or keeping the Sabbath day holy. 

Psalms 55:6
I said, "Oh, that I had the wings of a dove! I would fly away and be at rest. 

2 Corinthians 2:13-14
I still had no peace of mind, because I did not find my brother Titus there. So I said good-by to them and went on to Macedonia.  But thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumphal procession in Christ and through us spreads everywhere the fragrance of the knowledge of him. 

Mark 6:31
Then, because so many people were coming and going that they did not even have a chance to eat, he said to them, "Come with me by yourselves to a quiet place and get some rest." 

Psalm 127:2
In vain you rise early and stay up late, toiling for food to eat-- for he grants sleep to those he loves. 

Mark 2:27
Then he said to them, "The Sabbath was made for man, not man for the Sabbath. 

Comments