GRACE FOR THE MOMENT | TO TELL THE TRUTH

1. Grace for the Moment

a) "Grace for the Moment" is a collection of thoughts that are inspirational. They are intended to encourage, to give hope, and to inspire the viewers.

b) Reading a thought can change the way you think about something.

2. Scripture Verse

i) Ephesians 4:25 New Century Version (NCV)

25 So you must stop telling lies. Tell each other the truth, because we all belong to each other in the same body. 

3. Thoughts

a) Are you in a dilemma, wondering if you should tell the truth or not? The question to ask in such a moment is, "Will God bless my deceit? Will He, who hates lies, bless a strategy built on lies? Will the Lord, who loves the truth, bless the business of falsehoods? Will God honor the career of the manipulator?... We don't think so either.

b) Examine your heart. Ask yourself some tough questions.

c) Am I being completely honest with my spouse and children? Are my relationships marked by candor? What about my work or school environment? Am I honest in my dealings? Am I a trustworthy student? And honest taxpayer?...

d) Do you tell the truth... always?

e) If not, start today. Don't wait until tomorrow. The ripple of today's lie is tomorrow's wave and next year's flood. 

Comments